1. Access the page layouts by clicking on the tab on the left
2. Browse the layouts by category and filter based on number of photos per page
3. Drag the layout you want to use onto your page. If you drag a "spread" layout on to a single page, you'll be asked if you first want to convert your single pages into a spread.
1. Navigate to the page(s) of the layout you want to save
2. Click the button
4. Enter a name for the layout
5. Choose whether you want the layout to be seen by other team members by checking this checkbox
Note: Your saved layouts can be found under "My Layouts" and/or "Team Layouts".
1. Click the "Import Layout" button in the layouts panel
2. Choose a previous or current project from the dropdown menu.
Note: You can only use layouts from other free form sections. Layouts from portrait sections will be grayed out. Also, you will not be able to use layouts that were saved as 2 page spreads on a single page.
If you would like to learn about using layouts in a portrait section, click here.