How to add Web Content (QR codes)
This feature is useful if you would like to link a particular event in the yearbook to relevant web content. For instance, you can include a QR code on the Drama Club page which links to a YouTube video of the school’s Drama Club performance.
Anyone with a QR code reader (using a smartphone) will be able to scan the code to access the web content.
1. To get started, click on the "Add Photos" button while you are in the page editor of a section-based book or from a section or folder in the photo management are of your project.
2. Click on the "Make a QR code" button
3. Type in the appropriate web address (or paste it) and click on the Add button to generate the code.
4. Once the QR code appears to the right, click the "Upload" button. The code is added as an image to the desired section or folder. You can then drop the QR code image on to any page or cover.
What are Coupon Codes? Coupon codes can be created by a yearbook adviser and shared with whomever you like. The codes can be used during checkout to give your customers a specific dollar amount off the purchase price. The yearbook adviser can choose ...
How to add background images and art to the "Artwork Added by Team" collection
Artwork Added by Team allows you to import your own collection of art or background images. Artwork Added by Team can be found under the "Photos" section of the left panels navigation menu To import your own background images, click on “Backgrounds” ...
Add Portraits and Import PSPA
1. From your project’s dashboard, find and click the “People” link from the left menu. 2. To import from a PSPA CD, click “Use PSPA” from the center of the screen or click "Import PSPA" from the "Add/Import" menu at the top right. 3. Next, you’ll be ...
Do I have to upload my videos to YouTube in order to create a QR code?
No. The video or messaging linked by the QR code does not have to be linked to Youtube specifically but it does have to be linked to a url if using the QR generator within Creator Studio. There are individual QR applications that will allow you to ...
Using purchase/voucher codes with your pre-order queue
This scenario applies when your organization sells yearbooks from an online storefront AND takes in-person payments. This is a two step process. You must follow the second step of releasing your pre-order queue to send all books to the printer. STEP ...