Importing non JPG images from a PSPA CD
The PSPA importer is only compatible with .JPEG image files, and will not work with any other image format such as .TIFF.
If you need to import a PSPA CD that contains images in any file format except .JPEG, it would be necessary to convert them first. The steps below will guide you through converting the images on your CD:
- Copy the entire PSPA CD to a folder on your computer's hard drive. You may want to create a new folder on your computer's desktop to copy the CD files into.
- Run a bulk converter to convert the .TIFF images to .JPEG images. We recommend Bulk Image Converter, a free and open source application for converting images between different file types.
- Make sure the "Include subdirectories" option is enabled.
- Click the "..." button in the converter window, and select the PSPA CD folder you created in step 1.
- Select Tiff under the option of "Convert all files of type", and choose Jpeg for the "to type" option.
When you're ready to convert your images, the converter window should look something like this:
- Click start, and wait for the conversion process to finish.
When the conversion is done, you should be good to import your PSPA CD directly from the folder you created on your desktop in step 1.
Formatting your PSPA CD
What is a PSPA CD? The school picture industry offers a variety of products and services to students and schools. These are often used in conjunction with yearbooks and other products. Since individual students and schools employ different ...
Creating a PSPA Portrait CD
It is highly recommended that schools select a photographer who is familiar with and uses the PSPA format for your portraits. Doing so should provide you access to a formatted portrait CD (also called a PSPA disc) that will allow you to easily flow ...
Add Portraits and Import PSPA
1. From your project’s dashboard, find and click the “People” link from the left menu. 2. To import from a PSPA CD, click “Use PSPA” from the center of the screen or click "Import PSPA" from the "Add/Import" menu at the top right. 3. Next, you’ll be ...
When you first enter the "Photos" work space, you will need to click on a folder to start managing it's images. In this example, we’ll open the section titled “test” by clicking on it. Here is an explanation of each element in this work space: ...
How to add background images and art to the "Artwork Added by Team" collection
Artwork Added by Team allows you to import your own collection of art or background images. Artwork Added by Team can be found under the "Photos" section of the left panels navigation menu To import your own background images, click on “Backgrounds” ...