Yearbook Order Invoicing Process
- The school collects yearbook payments and keeps a record of who has purchased a yearbook. (Online Storefront orders do not apply to this list.)
- At least three weeks prior to the ordering date, the adviser requests an invoice via an online form located at the bottom of this page.
- An invoice is generated and is emailed to the adviser within two business days.
- The school mails a check for 100% of the invoice price.
- Once the check is received, a purchase code is sent to the adviser for the value of the invoice.
- The adviser uses the code to complete the order.
Note: If you wish to pay for in-school orders with a check or ACH you must request and pay an invoice. If you wish to pay for in-school orders with a credit card you do not need to request an invoice and can add the books directly in checkout.
For US customers, request an invoice here
For Canadian customers, request an invoice here
Invoicing with a Price Change
While difficult, invoicing can work with a price change to the book on the store available for pre-orders. Occasionally schools want to increase the price of the book as the school year progresses to encourage students/parents to buy the book early ...
Ship to Home There are multiple ship to home options. Standard Ground (2-5 business days), 2 Day Air (2 business days), and Next Day Air (next business day). Please note: Shipping time does not include production time. You will see an expected ...
Using purchase/voucher codes with your pre-order queue
This scenario applies when your organization sells yearbooks from an online storefront AND takes in-person payments. This is a two step process. You must follow the second step of releasing your pre-order queue to send all books to the printer. ...
Managing the Pre-Order Queue
If you are an adviser with a yearbook in a storefront, you can monitor pre-order sales in a few different ways. Order Summary To see the total number of pre-orders placed, log into Creator Studio, navigate to the "Sell" tab, and click "Manage ...
In-School Yearbook Orders
Did you sell ALL of your yearbooks via in-school payments? Or do you provide a yearbook to all students as part of tuition? If so, please follow the steps below to complete your yearbook order. STEP 1: Lock all sections and request a digital ...